updated health tips and articles

10/27/2010

You Can Stay Fit Working Your Home Based Internet Business

Kristy Emmert

So you have a home business which puts you at your computer most of the day. Your sitting at your desk working most of the time and find that you are not moving around as much as you should.

I understand...Once I get going, I'm on a roll. The last thing I want to do is stop and go workout or stop and take a break. What I do know that I have to take care of my health. If I don't do it, nobody else will. It's my body and its my responsibility to do things that are good for it. So I make a point to add some sort of exercise into my daily schedule. You can stay fit working your home based internet business.

I did not used to always be like this. I used to sit, work eat, sleep...sit, work, eat, sleep. The only thing I cared about was building my home based internet business. So I was sitting most of the day and I did not feel like working out. I was tired & lazy at the end of the day and it was showing. I got tired of the way I felt and the way I looked. To rest is to rust. So now that's all changed. Working out is part of my daily schedule. You can stay fit and while you are at home building your home based internet business.

Here are a few tips to help you stay in shape as you are building your home based internet business. You can stay fit.

First things first; make sure you are getting enough water. Most of us are dehydrated and don't even know it. So make sure you are getting your 8 glasses of water a day. Drink a big one when you first get up in the morning. That is so good for you. Always have a big glass of water at your desk while you are working your home based internet business. Just make sure it's in a safe spot so it doesn't spill on your stuff.

You can stay fit by putting on your favorite song and doing the boogie. It doesn't matter what you do, just move around. Get creative. Create your own workout. I do it all the time. I will do one song for abs, just non stop for the whole song. Do the crunch, the left side crunch, the right side crunch, feet up crunch...you get the idea. Then I'll replay the song (I'm bad about that, I'll replay one song over and over again). This time I'll do a legs work out...Then there's the cardio and the arms. You can even use weights.

I use the exercise ball as a chair, so there's a whole different set of workouts. I get a workout just sitting. I really notice the difference in my abs, just by doing that one thing. (be careful not to fall off or that its under you when you sit. I jammed my shoulder real bad one time when that happened) You can stay fit working your home based internet business.

Get your sunlight. There are so many health benefits just by getting your daily dose of sun. It is very important that you do this. So get out there around mid day and just soak it in for a few. Feel it in your bones. It's so good for you.

Don't forget the cardio. Take a little walk at the end of the day after dinner. Think about your day and what you accomplished. This is a great way to end your day. Remember you can stay fit and still work your home based internet business.

Kristy Emmert
Entrepreneur/ Internet Marketer

Helping others to start an online business from Beginner to Advanced Marketing Training.

http://www.completeimtraining.com

0 comments: