updated health tips and articles

8/16/2010

The Secret to Perfect Health

Jon Staiger


I am so happy and grateful now that I have discovered the secret to perfect health.

What is the secret?

It's all about your state of mind.

I remember being in high school.

I was a 3 sport athlete.

Between football, hockey, and baseball I managed to injure just about every area of my body pretty seriously over the course of my career.

Do you know that even after your body heals, injuries can stay with you emotionally?

What I mean by that is you pull a muscle and your body will heal all by itself.

That's what it is designed to do.

However, if you hang on to that injury emotionally, it will never heal to perfection.

It will stay with you for the rest of your life.

Well when I discovered the power of the human mind and our ability to focus our thoughts on anything we desire to achieve a specific result, I started to heal my body to perfection.

The results I have achieved are an absolute miracle!

Anybody can do it.

All you have to do is recognize that you are holding onto destructive patterns of emotional thought that are limiting your body's natural ability to heal.

Then shift your awareness to focus on health.

Believe that your body will heal to perfection and it will.

It's really that simple.

Our beliefs create our experience in life.

If you believe that you are getting old and your body is deteriorating, it will.

If you believe that you are getting younger, and your body is progressively becoming stronger, healthier, and more fully functioning to perfection, then this will be your experience.

I absolutely promise you that this is the case.

I have experienced this in my own life and wish to share this wonderful news with the entire world!

My name is Jon Staiger and I aspire to help people create the life of their dreams.

You can learn more here: http://howtogetrichandliveacharmedlife.com/

0 comments: